Join The Team
Do you love and understand animals? Do you want to enjoy the fresh air while you work? Do you want to get paid to care for pets? If so, please read on…
Pet Sitters: Pet Sitters make multiple visits per day (morning, dinnertime and evening) to our client’s homes to care for their precious pets. You must be available for AM & PM visits and weekends.
Mid-Day Dog Walkers: Mid-Day Walkers walk dogs between the hours of 11am & 3pm Monday-Friday.
House Sitters: House Sitters spend the night in our client’s homes.
We are seeking passionate and trustworthy, long-term, part-time Pet Care Specialists that live within a 5-mile radius of Davis, to join our team and grow with us.
You must be keenly aware of the high level of trust and responsibility that this position entails – Living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized, and competent caregiver.
Please read the following and only apply if this describes you:
- Is trustworthy and very responsible
- Is punctual and reliable (pets are counting on us for food, potty breaks and medications)
- Is detail oriented and organized (clients may have very specific and lengthy instructions regarding their pets)
- Is personable and has good customer service skills
- Is a self-starter (this is a 1099 Independent Contractor position)
- Is a true animal lover (some people have rodents, snakes and even spiders as pets)
- Has a wide range of availability (clients often request morning/afternoon and night or overnight with midday services).
- Has reliable transportation.
- Has a smart phone that can access our scheduling program and take pictures.
- Can pass a background check.
***All applicants MUST be able to work holidays and weekends*********
If interested in working with our company, please fill out a questionnaire found Here
We will contact you if we feel that you will be a good fit.